I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful poet and sensitive soul, Cameron D. Hamilton from
Here are my answers to his questions:
- What inspired you to start blogging? I wanted to share my work with others and connect with a community of creative people:)
- What’s your idea of a perfect first date? Oh gosh, let’s see. I would love to get lunch and go for a walk in the park. Maybe go to an art gallery so we have interesting things to talk about.
- If you could live anywhere where would it be? Right now I would say California. But the world is a big place! There’s so many exciting and beautiful places. I’d like to live somewhere with good nature spots, a variety of restaurants, museums, but also a place that is affordable.
- Nightowl or Day hawk? I love the night. It’s quiet and you have the beauty of the moon and the stars. However, I also love sleep and tend to wake up early. I think I’m a Night owl who acts like a Day Hawk.
- When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up? A pastry chef or a pediatrician.
- Do you prefer long or short hair? (on yourself and on your love interest?) I prefer long hair for me, but that’s mostly because my hair is curly and already looks shorter than it is, plus is wouldn’t grow back that fast if I cut it. On a love interest, whatever they’re happiest with:) Girl or guy, whatever makes them feel like themselves.
- What’s your favourite Summer Holiday memory? Any time spent with my family. Also just nice, hot days in nature or by the ocean.
- What’s the movie you’ve watched the most? Ugh, so many lol. Pirates of the Carribean, Beauty and the Beast, V for Vendetta, Sweeny Todd, Rent, The Devil Wears Prada. Then you have holiday classics, like Home Alone (the second one is my fave).
- What’s your guilty pleasure food? Chocolate, hands down. I also love french fries and fried food in general.
- Jedi or Sith? Do you consider yourself a paragon of light or a renegade in the dark? Jedi and light for sure. (I could turn any time though. So watch out haha).
- What is your biggest pet peeve (the answer better not be me!) It is you! Lol. Nah, my biggest pet peeve is people not being sensitive of my feelings or personal space. Also small talk. I hate that.
Eleven Facts About Me
1-I have a Bachelor’s degree in English.
2-I’ve been writing poetry since I was in the fourth grade.
3-I’m a vegetarian.
4-I am an only child.
5-I’ve seen Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, Kieza, Tegan and Sara, Christina Perri, and Natalie Cole live in concert.
6-I love The Great Gatsby even though I’ve never read it.
7-My birth flower is Lily of the Valley.
8-I love burritos.
9-I still buy CDs and prefer listening to full albums.
10-I have seen Beauty and the Beast, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Chicago, Wicked, Memphis, and The Cripple of Inishmann on Broadway. I have also seen the Rockettes. Off Broadway I have seen Fame, West Side Story, and Kristen Chenoweth in concert.
11-The first time I did acting, I was in a skit where the words were poetic and rhymed.
These are the blogs I nominate. Some of these blogs may have well over 200 followers, but they are lovely and everyone should follow them:)
My questions for those I nominated are:
1-What was your favorite childhood toy?
2-Who is your role model?
3-What gives you hope when you’re going through a hard time?
4-What’s a random act of kindness you’ve witnessed or recieved?
5-If you could go on vacation with any famous person, who would it be?
6-What have you learned about yourself in the last year?
7-What’s your favorite holiday?
8-If you could have the power to turn into an animal, which animal would you choose?
9-What used to scare you that you are no longer afraid of?
10-Do you prefer having lots of alone time or lots of time with other people?
11-What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
This was fun. Thank you Cameron! I’m writing this on my phone, so I’m trying to be brief while still covering everything. Thanks for reading and for being lovely:)